The guest fee is $5/person. Guest passes can be purchased in the SHOP section of our website. And can be redeemed when checking in on the i-Pad at the front gate.
The guest of every member shall be permitted the use of the HHSTC facilities on the following basis:
1. All guests who reside outside the 7 county metro Atlanta Area (Dekalb, Fulton, Clayton, Cobb, Gwinnett, Douglas, Rockdale) are allowed to use the facilities free of charge.
2. All guests who reside within the 7 county metro Atlanta area must pay $5.00. Overnight guests from within the 7 county metro Atlanta area shall be charged only for the first day of a continuous visit.
3. All guests must be registered by and accompanied by a member while using the facility. Tennis guests must play on the same court as a member.
4. Guest 3 and under are free.
5. The maximum number of non-member guests allowed at the pool at one time is 8 per household membership and/or pre-planned gathering. 8 or more non-member guests and/or pre-planned gatherings larger than 15 people are considered a party; reservations and fees apply. View our party policy.
6. The above numbers includes all adults, children, babies and out of town guests.
7. Under no circumstances shall:
Swim and Tennis Coaches
Approved swim and tennis coaches who are assisting team players during practices or on an individual basis will not be charged a guest fee if they are working with a member. To be approved and exempt from guest fees, a coach must present his/her qualification for approval at a meeting of the Board of Directors, be willing to publish his/her rates for coaching and lessons, and make his/her services available to the general membership.
Are you a local business or realtor looking to advertise to our community?
Yearly sponsorships are available. Appear on our site and app!